At SGX, our doors are open to individuals with the ambition to push beyond their limits. With our sights set on furthering the development of tomorrow's market, we would like to invite highly motivated professionals to join us.
To take on these challenges, you should have the relevant experience and good academic qualifications. More importantly, you have that special quality that differentiates you as an achiever with the mindset to perform beyond the status quo.
We look for individuals who embrace our corporate values of Trust, Service and Passion and are:
- Leaders with integrity
- Professionals who strive to exceed
- Passionate about what they do
- Having the right experience and attitude
- Able to deliver excellence and achieve success in their field
- Able to embrace cultural diversity
- Having the experience in the finance industry (added advantage)
You can click on the table heading to sort.
|Position||Function||Business / Support Unit|
|Assistant Vice President/ Vice President, Compliance||Compliance||Legal, Compliance & Co-Sec|
|Business Control Support Role - 6 months contract||Business Control||Equities & Fixed Income|
|Associate/Senior Associate, Media Communications||Media Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|Product Manager, Commodity Derivatives||Commodity||Derivatives|
|Assistant Vice President - Fixed Income Trading Sales||Fixed Income||Equities & Fixed Income|
|Associate/Senior Associate, Digital Marketing & Communications||Digital Communications||Marketing & Communications|
|Vice President, Head Facilities||Facilities Management||CFO's Office|
|Product Manager, Equity Derivatives||Equities, South Asia||Derivatives|
|Senior Associate, Customer Service||Customer Service||Operations|
|Senior Economist||Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC)||Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC)|
|Associate MCE Specialist||Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC)||Energy Market Company Pte Ltd (EMC)|
|AVP, Legal Counsel||Legal||Legal, Compliance & Co-Sec|
See a job that suits a friend? Invite them to apply as well!
- Tell us about the milestones in your work experience.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Prepare questions for your interviewer to find out if SGX is the place for you. Just as we would like get to know you, you should find out more about us too.
- Most importantly, be comfortable and be yourself.