|Position||:||Market Analyst (Operations)|
|Business / Support Unit||:||Energy Market Company|
The Market Operations team is the core business unit in EMC that provides 24/7 operational resource and support to the Singapore wholesale electricity market. The incumbent will assist in ensuring an efficient and reliable market clearing and settlement operations.
- Perform analysis of market outcomes and support settlement operations.
- Ensure market clearing and settlement operations are efficient.
- Prepare data, analyse and report on market performance on a periodic basis.
- Involve in preparation of Performance Measurement System Monitoring, Incident and Rule Breach Reporting.
- Liaise with various Market Participants on diverse operational queries and issues.
- To fulfill the market registration for settlements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare daily price checks and 24x7 on-call standby schedule.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Min 1-2 years of relevant experience in power system.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office and VBA.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to be scheduled for standby duties on a rotating basis.