|Position||:||Senior Associate / AVP, Derivatives Market Control|
|Business / Support Unit||:||Operations|
An analytical thinker who possess passion for Derivatives operations and a creative mind-set. A team player who can execute the process flawlessly and partner well with other stakeholders. Support team manager and team supervisors to meet the objectives of Derivatives trading.
- Maintain accurate and timely derivatives trading operations.
- Proactively review and improve processes to ensure high standards of processing and risk management in derivatives trading area.
- Analyze and provide accurate recommendation to manager for timely decisions in a 24 hour operating environment, when underlying issues and solutions are not apparent.
- Take the lead and drive the completion of projects and initiatives to develop the derivatives products and platforms.
- Deepen the relationship with Members, Banks and other external stakeholders.
- Support team manager and supervisors to build an effective and cohesive team contributing to SGX's success.
- Degree holder with minimum 2-3 years working experience in Derivatives related field.
- Passion for operations work in the field of derivatives trading.
- Good understanding of derivatives products, derivatives trading process.
- Proven track record of accurate execution and an eye for details.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Can-do spirit.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong inter-personal and effective relationship management skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.