|Position||:||Senior Associate/ Assistant Vice President, Listing Policy & Product Admission|
|Business / Support Unit||:||Reg Co|
|Function||:||Listing Policy & Product Admission|
Reporting to Head, Listing Policy & Product Admission, this position is responsible for :
- Reviewing and analysing listing rules and policies changes as well as processing securities product listing applications.
- Reviews proposals for changes to listing rules to align with global developments tailored to the Singapore market.
- Exercise strong initiative and good judgement when processing and prioritising applications within the requisite KPI timelines.
- Investigate potential breaches of listing rules by securities product issuers. Following up with enforcement and disciplinary actions where breaches have occurred.
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure consistent, transparent, balanced and effective listing rules and policies which will instil confidence in market and issuers. Build up the quality of market and relationships with stakeholders.
- Resourceful and offer solutions to complex issues and appreciate different perspectives and interests of stakeholders.
- Exercise initiative and work under minimal supervision
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and analyse different complex product structures such as bonds, (e.g. asset-backed securities, loan participation notes), ETFs and structured products that are to be listed. Prior experience in debt capital markets would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical ability and good research skills to review listing rules and policies. Prior experience in capital markets preferred.
- Intellectual curiosity on emerging industry trends, tenacity to cope with dynamism of changes in capital markets and creativity to offer innovative solutions.
- Able to effectively convey and communicate (both verbal and written) decisions and information clearly and accurately.
- Possess a sound knowledge of listing rules and policies of different markets, competent understanding of capital market products and practices, and strong analytical skills in analysing changes to listing rules and policies.
- A good degree in Law, Finance or Economics, with at least 2 years’ experience in financial regulations pertaining to broker-dealer oversight, capital markets, clearing houses or corporate governance.
- Sharp, meticulous and accurate in reviewing and processing information
- Able to effectively convey and communicate decisions and information clearly and accurately (both verbal and written)
- Team player with ability to work independently as required.
- Candidates with an international, multicultural and cross-disciplinary mindset are preferred.