|Position||:||Associate/Senior Associate - Marketing (Contract Jan-May 2019)|
|Business / Support Unit||:||Marketing & Communications|
SGX is seeking a highly-motivated marketing member to run our flagship Singapore Iron Ore Week (SIOW) conference which will be held from 7-9 May 2019. You are perfect for this role if you are passionate about creating an impact at Asia’s largest commodities event, and would like to gain hands-on experience at the heart of Asia’s most international multi-asset exchange.
• Develop the conference agenda and theme for SIOW.
• Proofread, advise on the design and execute the production of all marketing collaterals.
• Contact, liaise, negotiate and manage all third parties involved in the organisation of this event.
• Keep track of timelines and raise alerts with appropriate solutions when timelines are not met.
• Liaise with speakers, ensuring the timely submission of presentation materials and bio-data; coordinating travel arrangements; accuracy and consistency of speakers’ bio-data across all print and online platforms.
• Liaise with media partners, sponsors, partner associations, including developing contents for the sponsorship package; and ensuring timely submission and accuracy of all sponsor information.
• Supervise and ensure smooth execution of the conference onsite
• Attend and actively participate in progress meetings with organisers (weekly meetings from Jan 2019 - May 2019).
• Follow-up with media partners to obtain results of publicity efforts post event.
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience; experienced hires are definitely welcome.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Able to work independently with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, operates with sense of urgency and demonstrates attention to detail
- Flexible with working after-office hours in the lead-up to SIOW
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of using social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, WeChat, Twitter and event marketing tools such as Pigeonhole