|Position||:||Facilities Management Coordinator cum Admin Support|
|Business / Support Unit||:||CFO|
- Provide support on financial management and business analysis; governance and central processes; management reporting and systems, ISOs certification, risk and audit coordination.
- Provide support on allocation of space for SGX portfolio including calculation and tracking of space recharges; assist with management and tracking of FM related assets where required for regulatory and/or management purposes.
- Provision of information and advice to the on-site service provider(s) to coordinate delivery of the full range of service activities
- Coordinating and administering site-level cost planning, financial controls and reporting
- Manage FM operations and maintenance database including project documentation.
- Supervising local administration of any system or data including reporting, action-planning and management information
- Maintain oversight of Technical drawings, data business records and key documents to SGX standards
- Provide administrative support to Central Procurement Unit
- Annual budget: Opex & Capex – SGD5M
- Number of Workstations – 1,200
- Assist in sourcing, recommendation and procurement process for FM.
- Process, check, and verify all FM related invoices.
- Comply with effective and timely acquisition of end user requirements
- Analyze actual spend pattern (catalog / non-catalog, BAU / projects); conduct value analysis and value purchasing.
- Manage routine financial transactions within delegated authority including raising purchase orders and requisitions, administering season parking, petty cash and coordinating the timely payment of invoices
- To create relevant FM related PO in SAP after PR approvals.
- To perform FM related invoice parking once the requestor has GR (Goods received) in the SAP system.
- Manage the efficient, timely entry and maintenance of documentation as well as approval process.
- Establish and maintain arrangements for managing customer requests and administering work-flow optimising the use of the FM system (where available)
- Provide service provider(s) with advice on policies and standards for soft and office services
- Measure service performance against set targets (including contract scorecards), support improvement activities where needed and provide assurance to the Head of Facilities Management on service integrity/compliance issues
- Make arrangements to measure key customer and end-user satisfaction with support services, and execute improvement plans as appropriate
- Establish policies and arrangements for the management of waste streams, maximising recycling opportunities and drive sustainability programmes
- Work with the Head of FM to prepare budgets and cost forecasts (in SAP or local equivalent), and provide regular cost reports for the site team
- Act as the primary link with Central Finance for alignment on cost coding, management info, business controls, cost analysis and benchmarking etc
- Manage routine financial transactions within delegated authority including raising purchase orders and requisitions and coordinating the timely payment of invoices
- Provide first-level support to the SGX team and service provider(s) on FM systems including advice on system configuration and administration, and maintain oversight of the system data structure and integrity
- Support the Head of FM with contract spend information (actual vs. approved), target cost administration, approval of contract financial transactions and local procurement
- Act as Records Management Focal Point including maintenance of the site File Plan and information integrity including control of drawings, inventories, processes, licences, consents etc to SGX standards
- Provide general support to the FM team including arrange and participate in team meetings, conferences and project activities
- Assist in the filing of forms, reports and application for security, phone, central procurement and other services that require filing work.
- Assist in the filing of security access application.
- Maintain and update M&E, housing keeping and security related contracts.
- Schedule and monitor maintenance or A&A related work to ensure they are carried out and delivered according to requirements.
- Maintain and update the logbooks, checklists, SOPs, PM schedules and other related service reports.
- Assist in documentation and planning of fire drill/evacuation plans / BCP exercise.
- Overall keys management for FM.
- Assist in the other day to day operation related to M&E services, housekeeping, telecommunication, AV and security related services.
- To manage and update all phone lines including any addition or deletion or services; update telephone listings on a monthly basis.
- To liaise with the cabling contractors on any patching and laying of cables pertaining to telephony
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of FM
- Coordinating complex and/or multiple service providers across the offices
- Balancing the drive for service standardisation and satisfying varying business needs.
- Maintaining the quality and integrity of information data and record keeping
- Maintaining knowledge of FM system developments so as to provide effective 1st line support
- Balancing routine activities with responding to information requests
- Demanding business environment
- Facilities Management or contracts management experience/qualification
- Experience of the major service lines (housekeeping, catering, mail)
- Experience in managing service contracts
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Experience of working with SAP or similar