|Position||:||Vice President, Head of Marketing|
|Business / Support Unit||:||Marketing & Communications|
Reporting to the Managing Director, M&C, the incumbent will provide strategic marketing leadership and manage a team of direct reports in developing and executing marketing strategies across SGX’s multi-asset business lines. The incumbent is expected to work with internal and external stakeholders including C-suite and executive management level clients and agencies in local and international markets.
- Conceptualize and implement marketing plans for SGX’s lines of businesses, taking into consideration the business requirements and SGX’s unique role as a market operator and regulator.
- Develop integrated product and marketing campaigns to grow product or service adoption, specific markets or segments. Campaigns may include a mix of industry seminars/events, conference sponsorships, digital marketing, partnership/alliance leverage and direct marketing, in line with corporate and business objectives.
- Manage SGX’s marquee events across markets, from evaluation and selection to execution and performance tracking.
- Identify marketing opportunities to meet business objectives and proactively pursue marketing and partnership opportunities to highlight SGX’s products, services and strengths.
- Assist in product and business pitches, including the development of marketing insights, proposition, collaterals and delivery together with business colleagues.
- Understand business drivers, competitive analysis, utilizing research and data and assist in the creation of product and customer value proposition.
- Manage marketing budget, track campaign and marketing effectiveness and oversee agency relationships including contract/cost negotiations.
- Ensure all brand guidelines and identity are kept across the lines of businesses and touch points.
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 15 years in marketing communications and/or business partnering experience, including at least 3 years in a team lead position. Experience in financial industry will be advantageous.
- Thrives on tight deadlines, resourceful and able to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; strong interpersonal skills across all levels.
- Operates with sense of urgency and able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Results-driven, with creative problem-solving skills.