|Business / Support Unit||:||GDU|
Responsible for data analysis related to board composition including women’s representation amongst the target companies and organisations. Contribute ideas to help Council make data-driven decisions.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data related to board composition including women’s representation amongst the target companies and organisations. Ensure quality and accuracy of data. Regularly give update on trends observed from various data and feedback
- Present data analysis and trends regularly and contribute ideas to help Council make decisions.
- Manage data collection from external sources; manage relationship with external sources to maintain quality of data collection and reporting.
- Research on international developments of board diversity, analyse challenges faced in appointing more women on boards in Singapore and propose policies/programmes that could help address the challenges.
- Shared responsibilities in operations - assist in organizing events and activities. Organise council and working committee meetings, keep records, track progress on the action items and undertake the administrative aspects of CBD work such as updating website, reports.
- Preferably 2-4 years of experience in the data analysis and undertaking operational work such as organizing events, minutes writing, programme management.
- Diploma or degree in a related field of study
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in analyzing data using advanced tools in Microsoft Excel. Ability to read and summarise reports/studies by external parties for reporting purposes.
- Enjoys working with numbers and data; not fazed by large spreadsheets with information that requires analysis.
- Good communication skills.
- Organised, meticulous, good teamwork and able to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail and in a timely manner.
- Keen interest in women in leadership and talent development.
- Experience / familiarity with financial sector or reading of annual reports is useful.